Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankfulness

I am Thankful for many different reasons this year. The one that comes to mind that bores a hole so close to my heart is for health. Health of my family. I know a grandma who just yesterday was in Portland with her 3 year old granddaughter getting a bone marrow transplant along with some stem cells. They found out she was sick towards the beginning of fall. My heart breaks for this family and this little person. It so easily could be any one of us going through what anyone else is going through. So pray for Annie when you are thankful for health this week. Also pray for Cathy, she is my nephews mom and she has stage four Melanoma. My nephew is 18, his younger brother 10. This may be the last thanksgiving with their mom.
Be thankful for Family. No matter what the differences, no matter what words have been spoken that have been hurtful, be thankful you have family.
Life is too short to live with hurt, bitterness, and regrets in our life.
Be thankful this Thanksgiving and beyond.

No comments: