Monday, June 26, 2006

White Counts Up Again, Waiting on New Plan

Ok,
of course things continue to be a bit challenging. It's a good thing I am reading a book "Ruthless Trust", all about trusting God. God is good that way, making sure we have what we need when we need it most.

So, the white counts are up, they don't know where the infection is so they will be running a white cell scan test today, giving him a transfusion of 2 units because his Red Blood Cells are down, and trying to see if an Infectious Disease Doctor can consult with the team.

Jason is really missing Cole so we are going to fly him down again, along with Uncle Justin, our family doctor, to help us with all of the "doctor" communication.

We haven't exactly nailed down the specifics, but Sara has offered to watch Spencer or I will see what my parents want to do about that.

We are moving to a hotel today. the doctor said we could be here another week.

Ok Prayer Team- (that means anyone who prays) go into overtime.
The Physician's Assistant who saw Jason walking around the unit said, "You don't look sick, we have to get you out of here."
More updates to come......

1 comment:

Brynn, Ben, Maggie, Will and Tatum said...

Bre... just read through all the updates today... so many ups and downs for you over the weekend. I think Jason looks GREAT and I am with Cole... so good to see they didn't take his legs! Maggie is at Camp Ellison and Ben is in Seattle at a conference so it is just Will and I this week and we can also help in any way you need us. LOTS OF PRAYERS HEADING YOUR WAY!!!

Tell Jason, if he needs a pick-me-up he can watch the Beaver's WIN the World Series tonight!!!! (Here I go talking big and he will have yet one more thing to razz me about if they lose!)

love... brynn